Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Letter to Fellow Dreamers


Freedom is what everybody wants. We began to pursue freedom in order to flee ourselves from any form of entrapment when we started to realize that, flexibility is a gift and we didn't come so far to embrace a mundane routine.

Sadly, at some point we ought to have a firm grasp of reality and hold our nerves when someone insists fatalism in our face. The more I thought about how people associate hopelessness and despair with their goals and dreams, the more it pisses me off. However,the truth is we kind of deliberately chosen these pessemistic thoughts when nobody else is around to offer solace, didn't we? We picked up an odd sense of belonging if we get along with cynics. Prison turns out to be tolerable if we knew that nobody else is alive and kicking outside.

Yet, a foregone desire remains devilishly attractive. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night, startled myself with a sudden anguish; wondering should I or shouldn't I, just be mad at the world. Unfortunately, when my emotions are holding my brain hostage, I'd take my anger out on innocent people, blaming those who are responsible for my change.

I am apparently invisible now. Someone must have wronged me, right?

Though I've made numerous hasty irreversible decisions in my life, I assure you that I made them with all my best intentions at that moment. I don't care if it takes my whole life to rebel against fate, I'll make things right again. I may not know much about right and wrong; But I'm sure when it's right, it feels right.

Good Luck, Fellow Dreamers.

No comments: